Natural Bamboo Toothbrush with Soft-Medium BPA Free Charcoal Infused Bristles | 8 Pack | Eco-Friendly Toothbrush and Biodegradable Handle
- HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT – Join the thousands to help create a world free of plastic pollution and its harmful toxins to our wildlife, ecosystem, and humans. Not only will your teeth and mouth thank you but you are also helping the environment become a greener planet.
- BIODEGRADABLE & COMPOSTABLE – Our toothbrush handles are 100% biodegradable so they won’t last forever in our landfills, waterways, and ocean like other toothbrushes. You can recycle the bristles then throw the handle into your compostable where it will decompose naturally. Our packaging are made of 100% kraft paper and are completely biodegradable as well.
- WHY OUR SOFT-MEDIUM BRISTLES ARE BETTER FOR YOU THAN OTHERS – Having hard bristles can be very abrasive to your teeth and can cause gum erosion while too soft of a bristle may feel like you are hardly brushing anything out. Our soft-medium bristle is just right in between.
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE TEETH – The bristles are gentle on the gum but strong enough to brush out food, debris, and bacteria. As an added bonus our bristles are infused with charcoal meaning you’ll be brushing your teeth to a whiter and brighter smile.
- COMPLETE SET OF 8 TOOTHBRUSHES – Our toothbrush comes in set of 8. Makes for a great gift to yourself, your family, friends, co-workers or anyone looking for an alternative to plastic use as well as people with sensitive teeth. A great motivator to help others start on becoming more environmentally friendly.
Why Use an Activated Charcoal Infused Toothbrush? Activated charcoal is one of nature’s best absorbing and cleaning agents. It is amazing at removing plaque, stains and buildup on teeth, helping to lift coffee, tea and wine stains to leave teeth sparkling clean and white. It also helps to prevent bacteria growing on the toothbrush and eliminate bad breath.
Why Switch to a Bamboo Toothbrush?
There are over 7 billion people in the world, most of whom brush their teeth with a typical plastic toothbrush and most of these people go through several toothbrushes a year. Each one takes over a thousand years to degrade, equaling an incredible amount of waste in our oceans and landfills, which is why bamboo is so great.
Bamboo is a fast growing, environmentally sustainable timber that regenerates itself naturally with minimal rain and without the need for harmful pesticides. The energy that goes into making a bamboo toothbrush is merely a tiny fraction of that which is required to produce the plastic alternative. If you are concerned about the environment and want to contribute more, this biodegradable bamboo toothbrush is just what you need.